The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Subway Pt 2

12" Subway Club
You can read Pt1 here.



I love Subway. Who doesn't? Its perfect. All those yummy selections. I get the turkey sub. Everytime. I finally decided to change it up and started getting the Subway Club. Turkey, roast beef and ham. I get it on white. I tried wheat for awhile. Its good. But white is better. So soft and squishy. Well they messed it up today. They forgot the ham and put on bacon instead...
Uh... I watched her make the mistake and whispered to fat guy "she forgot the ham, but I'm getting bacon instead"
Score. Free Bacon :-)
I get shredded cheese and toasted. Then I add mayo, a little lettuce, tomato, extra pickles, a little onion and salt/pepper. To me, this is a perfect sandwich. Its hard to criticize a sandwich that you basically made. But I will say the bacon was a whole new taste. If you have never added bacon, you should and this might become my "new" sandwich. The smokey salty taste of the bacon was the perfect added flavor for this sandwich.
Nom. Nom. Nom.
I'm not even hungry and I want another one... to save for later. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment