The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jack in the Box Cheesy Fries

Tonight on the way home I wanted a fountain coke from Jack in the Box. The one by my house is always the perfect level of syrup vs carbonation. So anyway, the line was kinda long and I feel silly just getting a coke so I ordered some cheesy fries.
I dont know if this is on the menu at all the JITB's. I had actually be ordering this for a few years of the menu. I don't know if I like the menu version. The order size of the fries are a small maybe. The new fries are pretty good. Crispy and salty. The cheese is the same they have been using for the Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges. Its like an American cheese, nothing fancy.
For $1.99 I think I'd rather get 4 of their greasy tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment