The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Totino's Party Pizza

Who doesn't love Totino's pizza's?
My mom used to buy them when I was still living at home for my teenage brothers. I never ate them. I just didn't think I'd like them. One day Fat Guy made one and it looked and smelled so good. I asked him to make me one, just like his. He cooked it and just put salt and pepper on it. It was so good.

Today I had a pepperoni. My fav is the Mexican one, but I cant ever find that. I cook mine on a baking sheet bc I like the softer crust. If I have cheese I add alittle extra and I like to top mine w/ Lowry's and dip it in Hidden Valley Ranch.

It really is a tasty treat. Its good almost anytime of day. The flavor is better then any other frozen pizza and really competes w/ delivery too. The cheese isn't that great and the toppings are be sparse but the crust and sauce is yum.

If you've never had one, pick up a few and I bet you will like them, and really you cant beat the price.

**PS I have never seen a family size or a "for one". "For one" is the regular size. Ha.**

No comments:

Post a Comment