The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Subway Pt 1

Raspberry Cheesecake cookie

Even though I had awesome tater tot cass leftovers, I didn't have time to clean a container and pack 2 lunches for the fat guy and me after running a million errands before work today, so we stopped at Subway. Now I did get a sub, but I haven't eaten it yet. But I did get the new Raspberry Cheesecake cookies.

Cheesecake cookies. OMG!


The cookie dough seems to be just regular sugar cookie base. But then there are hunks of "cheesecake" chips and pieces of raspberry flavored jam. In typical Subway cookie fashion the cookies are slightly undercooked for a chewier softer texture. The over all flavor is very sweet and there are a ton of cheesecake chips. I could go for less chips and more raspberry. And I think the chips are really white chocolate and the cheesecake flavor is artificial flavoring added to the cookie dough. For shame.
I think I like regular choco chip better.

No comments:

Post a Comment