The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Monday, May 16, 2011

Snack Time

Mountain Dew White Out and Starburst Summer Fun Fruits
I felt like I was some sorta gaming nerd eating this snack. Its good tho. I have been craving Starburst for a few weeks and I am on some sorta weird MDew kick. I <3 it.

Starburst Summer Fun Fruits
This pack had 4 super yummy flavors, kiwi banana, lemon-lime, cherry splash and strawberry watermelon. I like Starburst because they are so flavorful and juicy. (hehehe mind in gutter) Lemon-lime was very lemon-limey. Tasted like Crystal Lite. Cherry Splash was very cherry. But my favs were Strawberry Watermelon and Kiwi Banana. I really like banana flavored candy. So yummy. Much better then the original pack. Pink and red. Thats all anyone really likes out of the original pack. They just need to stop making those flavors.

Mountain Dew White Out
This is a hard drink to describe. Its after taste taste like the original flavor. Its like a Sprite. IDK. Its good. If you like MDew then you'll like this.

2 comments:

  1. Mountain Dew just reminds me of "old Matt". No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would say that. But I have always liked it too. So change your memory to Moutain Dew ='s your awesome BFF!! :-)

    ReplyDelete