The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Monday, May 23, 2011

Maruchan Instant Lunch


Since I am now living at my parents house temporarily, when I came home from work last night they had not cooked dinner. I was rifling thru the pantry looking for "regular" ramen and this was all they had. Just this one. I dont really like the kind in the cup. But luckily one of my friends used to eat these often and showed me her trick on making this edible.
Boil the water in the microwave. When opening the cup dont open more then you have to to safely pour the boiling water in. Once filled to line, place something heavy on top to keep all the steam in the cup. Then let sit for about 6 mins, which is 3 mins longer then the package suggest. After 6 mins find something to doctor it up w/ like hot sauce or something. I added 1 Taco Bell Hot sauce and 1 Little Ceasers Spice Pack. It was tolerable.
One thing I was surprised to find was that this Shrimp flavor had actual rehydrated tiny tiny shrimp in there. A whole 3 of them. Meh.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had those in forever. I just don't like that they have weird vegetables in them. Other than that, me likey.

    ReplyDelete