The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

Monday, April 4, 2011

Snack Time

Baken-ets Fried Pork Skins
Admitting I eat these is hard. Pork rinds? Really? Ugh. I am such a fat kid.
Anyway I love pork rinds. Yummy. But I am really picky. I like the ones that are kinda hard but not too hard. And I really like the ones w/ more "flavor." They can really be hit and miss. One bag might be awesome and the next not so much. And they always make me super thirsty.
I don't eat them too much, I seem to get burnt out real quick. And I haven't ever found a brand I like more then the others. Grocery store, gas station, whatever.

3 comments:

  1. MMM. I go through phases with pork rinds. I like them with ranch dip. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork rinds w/ ranch dip?
    Really?
    What are you? lol

    ReplyDelete